Happy to announce that I have officially published my first book titled HIS WORDS. HIS EMPIRE. HIS REIGN – now available on Amazon. Few words can truly describe the feeling – of being so raw and honest and vulnerable on paper – but that’s always been the beauty of poetry – it speaks for you and through you. Years of writing summarized in a few pages. Emotional roller-coasters and flowery sentences. Personification of the human soul and experience.
All on paper.
Get yourself a copy 🙂
To whatever gods inspired this list, I am forever indebted.
- The Thing Around Your Neck – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Americanah – Chimamanda Ngozie Adichie
- Questions For Ada – Ijeoma Umebinyuo
- Half Of A Yellow Sun – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Things Fall Apart – Chinua Achebe
- We Should All Be Feminists – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Born A Crime – Trevor Noah
- Dear Ijeawele – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Homegoing – Yaa Gyasi
- Nervous Conditions – Tsitsi Dangarembga
- 12 Rules Of Life – Jordan Peterson *
- Woman At Point Zero – Nawal El Saadawi
– Currently reading ‘The Thing Around Your Neck’ – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.